It’s been a little while since I participated in the Broke and the Bookish blog’s Top Ten Tuesday, but here we go with this week’s extremely open theme: Ten Facts About Me! Some of these you might have already figured out based on my other posts or maybe not. XP
1. I am a rising junior in college.
2. My favorite actor is currently Tom Cavanagh. Brilliant man. Absolutely brilliant. Also due to my newfound love for him, I’m kinda over my old crush. XD
3. I am the oldest of three and the only daughter.
This is actually harder than I expected. Like I’m not really sure what I want to share, lol.
4. My favorite songs include Partition – Beyoncé, Come Get Her – Rae Sremmund, Panda – Desiigner, I’m Turnt – Lecrae, and Whispers in the Dark – Skillet. (I could totally listen to these for hours.)
5. Captain America has been dethroned as my favorite superhero. Ironically, it was after watching Captain America: Civil War that I decided Black Panther is where it’s at.
6. I’m obsessed with Spinach.
7. Getting really into a superhero show or movie bestows me with a random temporary confidence boost. I mean idk what that is, but I’ll take it.
8. I’ve never been in a serious romantic relationship. That will come eventually methinks. Legit all I’ve had is this lameO 3 day fling, lol.
9. My poetry has turned into an outlet for raw emotions for me.
10. I was interviewed for TV once, but the only thing from my four minute interview they could use was a seriously lame quote.