Wow, I’m so honored that nopassingfancy nominated me for my second Liebster Award! Thank you! Be sure to check out her blog. It honestly is worth the time.
For the Liebster, you answer the questions posed to you, and ask some of your own and nominate blogs you think are awesome to answer them!
And to answer her questions…I’ve actually had a couple of these before, but now you’ll be sure to remember my answers. 😉
- What is your dream career? Starship Commander! It’d just be so sweet.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Anywhere where I’m near friends and family.
- What helps you relax? Hanging with friends who don’t mind listening to me rant before we move on to fun stuff.
- Who inspires you, and why? Oh gosh. There are so many amazing people out there. I guess really anyone who goes through a hard family time at home growing up but turn out to be kind and loving people because they beat the system!
- What is your favourite season, and why? Spring! The weather is perfect and it’s so pretty outside!
- How long have you been blogging, and what made you start? I started at the end of June. Honestly, it was kind of a spur-of-the-moment decision.
- What 3 words would you use to describe yourself? Silly, Bubbly, Weird
- What has blogging taught you? About people! You guys have so much to say and it’s amazing to learn who you are through your posts.
- What is the worst job you have ever had? I had this sketchy gig where I had to call people who didn’t want to be called and try to get them to join the company. What was sketchy was I had to tell them they were recommended even though they really weren’t. Their numbers were just taken from employees and also I was given ways to answer questions they might have…like I had to beat around the bush and not give them straight answers, and I wasn’t even sure what was going on. Needless to say, I didn’t go back after the first day. (And I also didn’t get paid, but whatever.)
- What does ‘freedom’ mean to you? Being able to do what you want without inhibition. (Which also means I don’t really think true freedom is possible. I mean we can’t give criminals the right to do crime, can we?)
- What’s your favourite food? Lol. I can’t answer this question. Have something yummy? I’ll eat it. XD
So questions from me!
- What’s your favorite band/musical group?
- Do you like your current job? Or, if you’re in school, do you enjoy it?
- Is there a modern society issue that you are passionate about?
- What’s your dream pet? (It doesn’t have to be a real animal.)
- What’s your favorite movie/TV/book sidekick?
- What do you think 2020 is going to look like?
- Do you think we’ll have residential hovercraft within your lifetime?
- Have you ever invented anything?
- Grossest childhood moment?
- Favorite dessert to make?
- Favorite drink? (Water is totally valid! Also, milk. Yum.)
The people I’d like to nominate for this award are: