I’m so honored and flattered that people think of my blog to tag in these awards. Thank you to Haven and Aliza over at Musings and Books for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. They are two bibliophiles who do YA book reviews and other musings. Swing on by and check them out!
There are three simple rules for this award.
- Link back to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Post seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate some other bloggers of your own!*
So, time to let guys know some things about myself! Hopefully I don’t bore you too much. XP
- I’m still into dolls. They are so pretty. In fact, for my last birthday my friends bought me the 2014 Holiday Barbie which was awesome since I’d always wanted a Holiday Barbie.
- English was not my first language, but I don’t remember my mother tongue.
- I have never been in a romantic relationship.
- I have two younger brothers.
- I went through a Spiderman-craze-phase my sophomore year of high school and threw bubbles at my co-workers when doing the dishes while excitedly exclaiming “I’m Spiderman!” (I did that at home too, but everyone’s weird at home.)
- I WILL point it out if you are wearing something sparkly.
- In the event that I get married one day, I want to have the “flower girls” toss glitter instead of flowers.
The bloggers I’d like to nominate for this tag are:
*The post in which I was tagged asked that you nominate 15 bloggers. In fact, even for the Liebster I was asked to nominate more blogs than I actually did. The reason I like to keep the list smaller in my posts is because I think there’s more of a chance for that people will actually check out the blogs I suggest if the list is smaller. When I see posts with 15 links, I don’t usually get around to checking them all. Sometimes I start and forget or sometimes I’m not in the mood to look at 15 blogs. Yes, there are many great blogs I could be tagging, but I’m sharing my favorites, and in the hopes that you will click to see them, I keep my lists down.