It’s been a little while since I participated in the Broke and the Bookish blog’s Top Ten Tuesday, but here we go with this week’s extremely open theme: Ten Facts About Me! Some of these you might have already figured out based on my other posts or maybe not. XP
1. I am a rising junior in college.
2. My favorite actor is currently Tom Cavanagh. Brilliant man. Absolutely brilliant. Also due to my newfound love for him, I’m kinda over my old crush. 😄
3. I am the oldest of three and the only daughter.
This is actually harder than I expected. Like I’m not really sure what I want to share, lol.
4. My favorite songs include Partition – Beyoncé, Come Get Her – Rae Sremmund, Panda – Desiigner, I’m Turnt – Lecrae, and Whispers in the Dark – Skillet. (I could totally listen to these for hours.)
5. Captain America has been dethroned as my favorite superhero. Ironically, it was after watching Captain America: Civil War that I decided Black Panther is where it’s at.
6. I’m obsessed with Spinach.
7. Getting really into a superhero show or movie bestows me with a random temporary confidence boost. I mean idk what that is, but I’ll take it.
8. I’ve never been in a serious romantic relationship. That will come eventually methinks. Legit all I’ve had is this lameO 3 day fling, lol.
9. My poetry has turned into an outlet for raw emotions for me.
10. I was interviewed for TV once, but the only thing from my four minute interview they could use was a seriously lame quote.